People Build Buildings
At Thos. S. Byrne, Ltd, it is the people within our organization that define our corporate culture and capabilities. We take great pride in the quality of the individuals that make up Thos. S. Byrne. We are an organization of professionals that combine our experiences, training and education and our passion for building to deliver superior results to our clients. Some of the facts about our team:
- Over one-third of our employees hold professional contracting accreditations including Associate Constructor designations from the American Institute of Constructors Construction Certification Commission and Construction Industry Technician designation from the National Association of Women in Construction.
- Over twenty five percent of Byrne’s Project Management and Estimating staff are LEED accredited with additional individuals getting certified monthly.
- Over two-thirds of Byrne’s field supervision staff holds OSHA certifications ranging from the OSHA 10 hour designation to the OSHA 500 and 501 Train the Trainer designations.
- Byrne’s entire preconstruction group is trained and proficient in Building Information Modeling techniques and programs. Byrne uses the latest in construction and design software to generate estimates, constructability analyses and value engineering studies.
- The professional expertise and academic disciplines represented in the company include craft tradesmen, civil and architectural engineers, architects and construction managers.
- Service to our country in the Armed Forces gives individuals structure, discipline and most importantly, leadership skills. Many of our employees have served our nation proudly.